Tuna and White bean wraps
Tuna & White Bean Wraps
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 529
- Fat, total(gm)22
- Saturated fat(gm)4
- Dietary Fiber, total(gm)10
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 19 ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained and coarsely mashed
- 2 6 ounce cans tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 6 tomato & basil, plain or spinach tortilla wraps
- Carrot and cucumber sticks, for serving
Make It 1. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, red onion, salt and black pepper. Whisk in olive oil; set aside.
2. Place beans, tuna, tomatoes and parsley in a large bowl. Pour dressing over bean and tuna mixture; stir gently.
3. Place 3/4 cup bean mixture on one side of 1 tortilla and tightly roll the wrap. Cut in half on the diagonal. Repeat with remaining ingredients; Serve with carrot and cucumber.
Verileah 11 years ago
I wonder if you *have* to have that amount of oil, or if you could use tuna in water instead...