“What color are your ideas?” or “Are we just too damn sensitive?”
“What color are your ideas?” by GREER MACALLISTER “The old chestnut “write what you know” is well-worn advice for improving the believability of your fiction, but is it more than that? How comfortable should you be basing your next book on a culture, gender, sexuality, race, class or other background that isn’t yours? This […]
Comments: 0 (Zero), Be the first to leave a reply!
You might be interested in this:
- The Outer Rim - Part 9 is up!
- Announcing the 2013 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award
- Kat Snell (Graphics, Website, Ebook designer) - DesignKitty.me
- What I think makes a strong character
- Character chart for you writers - courtesy of @epiguide
Copyright ©*Rosalind Hartmann ["What color are your ideas?" or "Are we just too damn sensitive?"], All Right Reserved. 2017.