Sci Fi/Fantasy Reading Circle

Here are the choices for the first Sci Fi/Fantasy Reading Circle . I'll keep this up for a week.

I will put the series suggestions in their own thread just as soon as I work up the patience to move posts around...I always screw that up

Verileah 17 years ago
Well considering there haven't been any new votes since Tuesday...

Think I'll go ahead and call this so that people can get the book this weekend if they wish (since there will probably be people shopping and whatnot).

So...Hart's Hope, Orson Scott Card.

I don't have the book with me right now, but when I get home I'll start a thread on Hart's Hope and give the breakdown of how it's structured so we can decide together how we want to go about discussing.
ROzbeans 17 years ago
/is excited!
Gilae 17 years ago
Maybe I haven't read the correct thread yet and should know the answer to this question...but how long do we have to read the book?
ROzbeans 17 years ago
I dont think there's a time limit, we're just going to leave open discussions and people post their thoughts when they're thru. There will be some questions to start the discussion off, as well.
Verileah 17 years ago
I was figuring we could decide exactly how we want things to go after I see what the break down of the book is. I think there are three parts, so if we wanted to talk about it part by part that might be cool too.
Gilae 17 years ago
Ok I'll have Mike buy us a copy.