WoW Armor Set Graphics

This site is nice, shows female/male/race pics of full armor sets.

http://www.whataboutpp.com/sets/

ROzbeans 18 years ago
I saw Veb looking at that the other day. That is the hot. I'll never get that stuff though, I dont raid =(
Adiene 18 years ago
That site is so kick ass~! Reminds me tho how much i fooking hate bloodfang graphics.. seriously it the same damn thing as shadowcraft only orange, rust, maroon, red w/e you want to call it. Colors for a rogue?!?! come one where is the black, extremely dark colored stealthy ninjah gears!! ( /rant off
Mileron 18 years ago
Adiene
That site is so kick ass~! Reminds me tho how much i fooking hate bloodfang graphics.. seriously it the same damn thing as shadowcraft only orange, rust, maroon, red w/e you want to call it. Colors for a rogue?!?! come one where is the black, extremely dark colored stealthy ninjah gears!! ( /rant off

The right shade of red can sometimes be more stealthy than black.

When I was in Boy Scouts, I always packed a set of deep red (almost maroon) sweats for playing Jailbreak after Taps
Jinheim 18 years ago
aaahahahahaha @ every set of paladin armor.
Adiene 18 years ago
Ya know oddly its the brighter colors that get over looks reguardless how obvious they are , weird huh But I think or rogues I just think of black =/ I want the ability to dye my armor they way I want it hehe SWG and EQ spoiled me =(
Cobert 18 years ago
http://wowmapview.sourceforge.net/wowmodelview/

Unskinned rogue tier 2 in there, as well as skinned tier 2 druid set.

Some unskinned models of unreleased anquirjagrgr whatever. Lotsa unused human models, and a ton of nice and spiffy weapon models that aren't in game. (Like the correct core marksmen model)
Rikr 18 years ago
Maelarya
That is the hot. I'll never get that stuff though, I dont raid =(

Jinheim
aaahahahahaha @ every set of paladin armor.

I'm close to being done with this game I think anyhoo. Lack of time to do the big raids, kinda keeps me useless. Oh well. Man that Pally armor is ugly.
Draegloth 18 years ago
I kind of like the paladin armor with the big bird on the shoulder..
but why do they insist on showing a bare midriff on all the female models? girls are thin and easy to cut in half with a big fucking axe.
Gilae 18 years ago
Rikr
I'm close to being done with this game I think anyhoo. Lack of time to do the big raids, kinda keeps me useless. Oh well. Man that Pally armor is ugly.

No one is allowed to leave until I can come back and play :P