meep! A Cali

Ok, I am a wench. I had this pic snapped at the Southern Connecticut Ren Faire last Saturday. I wont list all the crap on my belt that you dont see or else it would end up like a Poser credits list. hahah!

Den 17 years ago
Avast me hearty!! What glorious pictures! Ahem but missy, you lost your rose in the last picture XD And what is the small creature on your shoulder? It doesn't look like a parrot.
ROzbeans 17 years ago
I bet those fairs are so much fun. You have wonderfully big boobs, too.
Calimaryn 17 years ago
That is Douglas McSheeply upon my shoulder. Some days he is just the kilted sheep, some days he thinks hes a parrot. Other days... hes scotsman bait! He's a fun pet and people seem to love him.

The rose broke off so it got lost for the last pic.

Corsets are fun! They can put my D's up under my chin in a nice shelf like way. hahah 10 days and the New York Faire starts. Im excited!

Fun Facts of Things on Cali's 20lb Belt!
One pewter mug from PARF
One Mug Strap in red with leaf button from PARF
One Flogger from Lusty Leather (wood & Suede) from Hudson Valley MayFaire
One Dagger from NJ Wicked Winter Faire
One Leather Fan case and sandlewood fan from Lusty Leather from Hudson Valley MayFaire
One Sherpa sheep tail* made by Cali
One Leather Frog from Lusty Leather from SCRF
One Period Gun (doesnt fire) from Silvermine from SCRF
One pair of leather Shackles from Lusty Leather

*People wear tails to fair of fur. I draw the line at fur so I made my own long sheepy tail to pair with Douglas!
Gilae 17 years ago
My friends have finally convinced me to go to the Ren Faire in Wisconsin this year. I'm going to buy one of those chainmail bras so I can play with it when I get home *wink wink nudge nudge say no more*
Blackrabbit 17 years ago
Cute sheep. Funny, I'm from the Hudson Valley. Always makes me bounce around when I see folks hanging about there!
Rikr 17 years ago
We go here every year --> http://www.scarboroughrenfest.com/

I don't dress up, but the atmosphere is very cool, and I'm a nerd.
Calimaryn 17 years ago
Very cool Rikr! I have been pushing to go to smaller faires but our home fair is New York --> http://www.renfair.com/NY/

Nerds are awesome! We are even geekier and dress up. And go every weekend.... both days. haha
Mirabela 17 years ago
Rikr
We go here every year --> http://www.scarboroughrenfest.com/

I don't dress up, but the atmosphere is very cool, and I'm a nerd.

... are you going to scarborough fair? .....

couldn't help it
Rikr 17 years ago
Hey, if I had a cool costume, I might just dress up. ( I meant no offence by the nerd comment I just happen to be a nerd.) I don't have the confidence to dress up. But I'm glad people do, it adds to the experience.

Mira....yes I'm going to the fair....well when it opens up again.
Adiene 17 years ago
Nice picture! Your garb is awesome! I LOVE ren fairs.. I miss the SCA =( Since I have moved from Ar I have not been active at all .. you'd think being in England I would have gone to more =( *hangs head*
Mileron 17 years ago
Adiene
Nice picture! Your garb is awesome! I LOVE ren fairs.. I miss the SCA =( Since I have moved from Ar I have not been active at all .. you'd think being in England I would have gone to more =( *hangs head*

You ... mean... England isn't one big RenFaire?

Oh, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My dreams are shattered!
Adiene 17 years ago
AWe They ahev them all the time , specially during the summer months and holidays but i just haven't got out to them =/