Mylec!!!!

Steelers 2 and 5!!! Discuss!!!!

Mylec 17 years ago
Inc Kelefane post!!!!

Yeah, they are playing like total ass this year. Turning the ball over, offensive line is spotty at best, special teams are the worst in the league and even the defense make Vic look like a real quarterback.

They are pissing me off but no teams really look great this year. Which is why I still wont right them off just yet. With 3 games (sweep Baltimore who is suspect at best and beat Cincy) they would be one game out of 1st behind Baltimore who they would own with the sweep and Cincy who they would be split with.

That being said...they lose to Denver this week and you can pretty much turn the lights out.
Wasidun 17 years ago
I want to comment, but I'm a Chiefs fan. Ya Chiefs are doing well, but that one incident earlier this season prevents me from barraging them.
Wasidun 17 years ago
And with the way the Raiders are playing, I don't see kelefane entering any football topic till around mid-summer 2008.
Vulash 17 years ago
WVU tonight - my boys in the gold and blue against #5 Louisville

Should be exciting even if you don't care about either team. To say that WVU's offense is electric is a huge understatement, and some NFL teams are starting to use portions of our offense and attending our spread camps over the summer (most notably the Falcons, but Titans are starting to incorporate a little)
Kelefane 17 years ago
heh yeah

Raiders beat the Steelers but uhh

They did it returning two INT's for TDs and didnt even put up 100 yards total offense

I will say this however -- The Raiders defense is pretty good but their offense maybe the worse brand of offense in Raiders history. Art Shell is using the same offense Oakland ran back in the fucking 1960s.

I hope the Raiders get the top pick in the draft and take that QB Brady Quinn out of Notre Dame....But watch them reel off a few wins here and pick around 10th lol =(

With that said -- The Super Bowl is going back to the NFC this season and either the Chicago Bears or the NY Giants are gonna bring it home. That game at Giants stadium in 2 weeks between the Giants and Bears is gonna be the NFC Championship preview.

I dont see the Colts even getting to the super bowl....They cant run the ball when Manning is off and their defense maybe the worse in the league atm....Bengals are struggling......Steelers are out of it already.......Broncos are too up and down and their offense sucks......Pats maybe the best in the AFC again and that may not even say alot.

Bears may have the best all around team in the league atm followed closely behind the Giants due to the Giants defense getting their shit together after their bye a few weeks back.
Vulash 17 years ago
nm we blew it
Mylec 17 years ago
I would just like to add if Peyton Manning doesn't get a ring this year, then I am officially labeling him a 2nd rate QB. I'm tired of hearing about the field general, and how great he is. He has had some of the best supporting casts a QB can ask for over the years and he can't even get them TO a superbowl, never mind winning one. He gets a ring this year or he is the 21st century version of...hmm...Dan Marino? Nah, at least Marino got to one Super Bowl. Maybe Boomer Esiason.
Kelefane 17 years ago
Mylec;70396
I would just like to add if Peyton Manning doesn't get a ring this year, then I am officially labeling him a 2nd rate QB. I'm tired of hearing about the field general, and how great he is. He has had some of the best supporting casts a QB can ask for over the years and he can't even get them TO a superbowl, never mind winning one. He gets a ring this year or he is the 21st century version of...hmm...Dan Marino? Nah, at least Marino got to one Super Bowl. Maybe Boomer Esiason.

I'd say hes the modern day Dan Fouts.
Mylec 17 years ago
Kelefane;70399
I'd say hes the modern day Dan Fouts.

Indeed.
Kelefane 17 years ago
Mylec

What do u say about..............

Giants/Bears vs Pats for this seasons Super Bowl?

Rematch of 85? Bears vs Pats? =P
Mylec 17 years ago
It could happen. I have to admit that the Bears are playing decent this year. The Giants are too up and down right now. The Pats are solid as always.

Oh, and in response to your predictions for the draft next year...I remember having this conversation with you before the past draft and...

1. You were sure that the Raiders would go for Vince Young.
2. I was sure Vince Young wouldn't be there when they drafted.

We were both wrong ,lol. Al Davis is no longer living on this planet. I just cant figure him out anymore.
Kelefane 17 years ago
Well...Im not disappointed in the Michael Huff pick but at the same time im not blown away by it either -- I expected him to come in and put up Ed Reed type numbers but he hasnt...But he also hasnt sucked either.

Oakland needs a QB badly......The current QBs they have cant even get Randy Moss the ball.

The key for this team is to buy into what Art Shell is trying to do in Oakland. He wants to be a smash mouth team and play tough defense and throw the ball deep (Play action offense) with strict discipline. Jerry Porter hasnt played all season until Pittsburgh and thats been soley Art Shells doing.
Prosecution 17 years ago
Ravens are taking their division and now with Fossel out, and Billick making the calls, I think they will go a ways into the play offs, but I doubt this is a superbowl year.

Bears will take the superbowl. Called this back in August.
Vulash 17 years ago
Boomer got to one too
Kelefane 17 years ago
Vulash;70428
Boomer got to one too

Didnt he get to 2? And lost to the 49ers both times? Or was that first time Ken Anderson and not Boomer?