Poser

If any of you find out another place giving poser away via download please let me know. The one from september, I didn't get because I thought I already had it (well I did have it at one time). I didn't have a lot of time to mess with art, and now I cant find my copy.

Anyway, let me know if you hear anything. I'd like to give this anoter go one day.

Thanks!

ROzbeans 16 years ago
Did you try daz studio? That programs free all the time from www.daz3d.com
Temprah 16 years ago
Daz|Studio is actually really good.. I've been using it for some time now and i really like it.
Rikr 16 years ago
Ah, ok. I think I downloaded version 1.4 or something like that. I thought I read at one time that most people thought it was too difficult to work with. I will give it a shot though!!
ROzbeans 16 years ago
DS they say is way more user friendly. I haven't messed with it at all since I learned on Poser and that was hard enough lol. You might like it better though, Don. It's pretty powerful now with some of the added plug ins.
Rikr 16 years ago
I downloaded Daz version 1.4.16.0 and on the install I get an error:

Error 1723 There is a problem with this Windows installer package. A dll required for this install to complete could not be run.

anyone using daz ever have this problem?
ROzbeans 16 years ago
You broke it already??!! Try posting on their forums with the error?
Rikr 16 years ago
I R teh suck.
Temprah 16 years ago
i have a similar problem.. I have a missing .dll that my symantic keeps throwing up a red light and whining about. D|S still runs for me but probably only because i had it installed already.. i hadn't thought anything of it until i saw your error =/
ROzbeans 16 years ago
Your best bet would be to post on their forums and ask. I'm sure there's a fix.
Rikr 16 years ago
Got DAZ to install on my work computer (shhh dont tell anyone) Will post my first, albeit tutorial, render when it finishes rendering. LOL.
Rikr 16 years ago
TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Now I rule!!!

Perel 16 years ago
That is terrific... great job on your first one!!
ROzbeans 16 years ago
How'd i know it would be a fairy? O_o

She's cute! You probably noticed the multiplane seam in the background. Playing with the angle will help with that. Nice shadow,
Rikr 16 years ago
multiplane seam? I thought it was supposed to be that way. LOL!!! I'll get it figured out eventually.

EDIT: Maybe I can fix it in post.