DAY FOUR- Vote Thread

Voting ends TONIGHT!

Cast your votes here! This thread will be closed at 11 PM EST. At that time the person with the most votes will die .

Please bold the name of your vote.

If you cast your vote, and then change your mind, you may edit your post but you must not remove any information; simply make a note of your voting change and switch the bolding from your old vote to the new one.

You should only be posting once in this thread; all other discussion can go in the /ooc thread or IMs/Emails/PMs...and so on.

Remember that after 3 missed votes we will kill you in some horribly gruesome way for being inactive...so vote!

This vote will close at 11:00 PM on Wens. There will be no serial kill.

Temprah 15 years ago
staying with my reasons from day 3. I vote that it's time for Jet to get it!

*** EDIT ***

Rae changed my mind, tonight I think DIRK needs to go!
Slipnish 15 years ago
Hmmm...

I think I'm gonna go with Lanna on this one. She's been out there too long, and the mafia is steadily whittling away at our core...

Oh what the hey? I can go with a crowd...

Bye bye DIRK! I commend you to that great Circus Tent in the sky... May all your custard pies be fresh, and all your shoes too big...
Rae 15 years ago
Estaban

Unless someone convinces me to go another direction.

Dirk

Changed my own mind.
lemmy101 15 years ago
Esteban is clearly a great killer of womens.
FyreGarnett 15 years ago
i'm gonna stick with Rae and Temp (and hope to god they know what their doing!! ) and toss Dirk as well!
Jetamio 15 years ago
Clowns always did give me the heebyjeebies - bye Dirk
Den 15 years ago
Hmmm -- well, it won't matter which way I go now. Therefore, in order not to piss off anyone else :P I'll make it unanimous - Dirk - and should this turn out to be another miss...well...then...I'll feel pretty foolish lol
Verileah 15 years ago
Righto, voting is closed, scene to come. SKIDS please!