More chittering

Temprah;74248
I have got to go with my instincts here.. Jet.

and so below we have the three remaining mafia. Carly is innocent, that I can almost guarantee you.

I have to consolidate my vote with who I feel are the remaining townies, so as much as I want to hang Jet, I am going with the other most obvious mafia.. ESTABAN.

Thanks for the memories darlin!

Oh you red headed devil. Use me then cast me on the pyre... I've never felt so used. And I thought we meant something to each other. How jaded, how tired, how sad you must feel, casting me aside like this...

Just so you know, I won't hold a grudge against you. (Not when it's so much fun to hold other things....) :-)

Den 15 years ago
Verileah
You should only be posting once in this thread; all other discussion can go in the /ooc thread or IMs/Emails/PMs...and so on.
Slipnish 15 years ago
Whoops! Sorry 'bout that. Forgot what thread I was on...
Temprah 15 years ago
hey i've stated i hate the cloak and dagger in this game..! but doesn't mean I won't play to win.

I'm so dead tonight, aren't I? *wonders how the mafia will kill her*
Slipnish 15 years ago
Temprah;74293
hey i've stated i hate the cloak and dagger in this game..! but doesn't mean I won't play to win.

I'm so dead tonight, aren't I? *wonders how the mafia will kill her*

Now that's a defeatist attitude. Even if I WERE mafia, you'd be safe...

*Hugs Tempy*
Temprah 15 years ago
awwwwwwwww! Thanks darlin!
Jetamio 15 years ago
Sooo, you've changed your mind from me again? If you are so sure I am mafia, why do you change your mind yet again? So desperate for men, yet you want to kill off your latin lover over someone you have proclaimed mafia for 3 days running. Hates cloak and dagger stuff...hmm, I am beginning to severly doubt your honesty. Slutty redhead? no, you are a black widow.
Temprah 15 years ago
as I said.. I won;t split the townie vote and make the mafia win by numbers. I talked with who I think is a townie and went with who they wanted to lynch. It's all I can do... believe me I would rather keep the good looking one around a bit longer!
Slipnish 15 years ago
Temprah;74295
awwwwwwwww! Thanks darlin!

You're welcome. Besides, nothing like a quick grope before I go... :-)