Round One: Vote Thread

Cast your votes here! This thread will be closed tomorrow, SEPTEMBER 7, at 11 PM EST. At that time the person with the most votes will die .

Please bold the name of your vote.

If you cast your vote, and then change your mind, you may edit your post but you must not remove any information; simply make a note of your voting change and switch the bolding from your old vote to the new one.

You should only be posting once in this thread; all other discussion can go in the /ooc thread or IMs/Emails/PMs...and so on.

Remember that after 3 missed votes we will kill you in some horribly gruesome way for being inactive...so vote!

pooka 16 years ago
Dantes Jean-Paul Valentino Villanova
/ooc I'm voting early because I won't be around.
The Azig 16 years ago
My vote is for Theresa Sol.

Sorry, dear, but the empathy connection seems too strong from my angle. I'm still strong on the delusional Eduardo theory too - but the scene seemed to play out too deliberately and logically for me. The killer seemed to want to help Pinual and felt the oppression of the school and teachers on Pinual. They also had a specific distain for the fact that the teachers saw Pinuals pain, but did nothing about it - which, again, indicates awareness of the situation to me.

If I'm wrong, I am sorry, Theresa. But then again, I'm one vote on my way to swinging from the ceiling lights myself :/ To which all I have to say is: It wasn't me, damn it! Have we even done a footlocker check to see who's missing socks yet?
Jinheim 16 years ago
I'm going to vote for Emilio Salvaggio because she knows that there are four mafia, even though that was never announced.
Blackrabbit 16 years ago
I stand by my first impression, although it is most likely wrong. If it is, I apologise.

Domo
Keera 16 years ago
Emilio Salvaggio

This is my choice and sadly BlackRabbit you could not be farther from the truth.
lemmy101 16 years ago
I agree on Dantes Jean-Paul Valentino Villanova - Too much suspicious behaviour... Fits a fair few of the clues, and... well, is reckless with the lives of fellow townies.
Lillaanya 16 years ago
CaptainBinky 16 years ago
I'm sorry, but I have to say Emilio Salvaggio. You're a decent age (13), a reasonable height, stealthy, and just too damn suspicious in your replies.
MashPotato 16 years ago
Hard to say... but I vote for Emilio Salvaggio
Rae 16 years ago
Domo
pharren 16 years ago
im convinced of Domo's innocence
im not convinced of Dantes' guilt, though it was close. he has 1 less point against him than...

Emilio Salvaggio

EDIT: changed my mind! it looks like theres more proof against Dantes Insert Longname-Here than there is against Emilio after all
MEC 16 years ago

edit to add:

I am fairly certain that he is the Godfather, some other people seem suspicious as well, but I think he's probably at the top of my list.
Britt 16 years ago

Emilio Salvaggio

Den 16 years ago
Well, I REALLY wanted to vote for Domo; however, I'm fairly sure Emilio isn't the culprit everyone is trying to make him out to be, so I'm going to have to go with Dante too.

SnowDragon 16 years ago
Well I don't think Emilio is the one and I wanted to vote Domo but it seems that if I vote that way one of the townies may go. So I am torn but there is sooo much against Dante and I may be making a big mistake for going this way and I will apologize now if I am wrong.
Hvesha 16 years ago

I'ma go with Emilio Salvaggio.

Mike 16 years ago
FyreGarnett 16 years ago
i still think that Eduardo is the SK - and if so, he's gotta go.
Mai 16 years ago
The voting is closed. The lynch will be posted shortly.