Wanted (2008)

Choose your destiny.

http://www.imdb.com/video/trailer/me60873718/

Sergon 15 years ago
Im a fan of James McAvoy but the film has the Grim Reaper Angie Psychopath in it as well =/

S
Verileah 15 years ago
I've heard the graphic novel this movie is based on is not so great - I don't know, I think the movie has promise.

Has anyone read the book?
Den 14 years ago
I love that car trick in the beginning of the trailer.
Vex 14 years ago
angelina jolie + guns + unbelievable tricks = A+ movie

im gonna go to movies for this ;D
ROzbeans 14 years ago
Rated R trailer - it's not that bad, but it's a cool preview. =)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35145264
Darsa 14 years ago
Wow, that looks good. Amazing that they were able to shoot a whole movie with Angelina not pregnant. Maybe she just wasn't showing yet
ROzbeans 14 years ago
I think this was in between babies, like right after her first one was born when she got REALLY skinny.
ROzbeans 14 years ago
James McAvoy was on the Today show this morning. He's got a sexy scottish accent - he's yummy!
Vex 14 years ago
jesus fucking christ.

i told you it was gonna be A+.

it was like a++++++++++++

i need the movie ( in english ) STAT. i want to watch it over an over!
ROzbeans 14 years ago
This was pleasantly violent and had Morgan Freeman dropping some F Bombs. Fucking A - 10
Kelefane 14 years ago
This movie rocked.
Elfykins 14 years ago
We FINALLY went to see this tonight....OMG...not only was it totally awesome...but I got to drool over my fantasy girl...lol..
Hubby thinks she is fugly (smacks hubby upside his pointy ass head)
Adiene 14 years ago
I want to see it someone take meeeeeeeee ... lol Jeff was all meh.. when i said i wanted to go. hes like that is so lame like the car and the dude.,.... thatshit wouldnever happen .. WTF? Is he fucking serious? I go to the movies to be entertained , i get real shit everyday =/
We watch resident evil a bazillion times as well as pirates, harry potter .... I guess its completly fucking real-like to? .... /rolleyes!!!!!!!!!!!!

srry /rant off