Pearls in Her Hair

random dark haired elf with myself used as the reference since none of my friends volunteered. done with painter9 and my wacom graphire3 tablet. the background was done last and i was tired so its kinda a quicky... i like the coloumn, though.

older (month or so) piece. c/c all you like, but this image is done and wont be changed so your c/c will only go toward improving future stuff. and, yeah, i know: use more contrast.

Briare 17 years ago
Thats beautiful! Her skin is so soft and suttle great job. I love her hair style as well the braid and the little beads are preacious )
Temprah 17 years ago
It's beautiful! I must have Star Wars on the brain.. she looks a little like Princess Leia to me =)
Guest 17 years ago
I can't believe I missed this one LOL She's so pretty! (But of course she is since she looks like you :P) I love the colors on the skin, but I think you could probably go deeper on the shadows. Nice job on the shadows of the vines!
KassyNaVerdis 17 years ago
I must have Star Wars on the brain.. she looks a little like Princess Leia to me

Leia? LEIA?! Its based on me, and i dont look like Leia. Rar.

Heehee... at least i dont think I do... but then, I.. uh... havent seen starwars, so I dunno, I might. I used to get told I looked like the girl from Bewitched and I never could see that, either. *shrug*

I couldnt find the photo i used as reference for this, it was a long time ago, but here's one from the same day for comparison.

Leia... *mutter*

ROzbeans 17 years ago
I so want to change your title right now.
KassyNaVerdis 17 years ago
you wouldnt dare...
Mai 17 years ago
Oh you're askin for it now... y

Very pretty, both you and the painting.
Guest 17 years ago
That is very pretty! And I have to agree, I think its the tight lips in it or the fullness of the bottom lip, but something in the face does remind me of Leia. Course, I think Leia is sexy, and so is Kassy, so thats ok =P