Playing

Summer led Gilbert to one of the large bedrooms. This would work, the bed was huge and full of fluffy pillows. She looked around to make sure no one followed that was going to disapprove and then climbed up onto the bed.

She stood up and looked back at her new friend.

"Come on this will be fun."

With that she started jumping up and down on the bed.. doing her best to touch the canopy draped over the top.

ROzbeans 18 years ago
Mai 18 years ago
Shame! Dirty minded wench y
ROzbeans 18 years ago
/trampishly shrugs
Aramous 18 years ago
Gilbert follows into the room and is hesitant at first. As he walks in, swiping his nose couple of times, jerking his head to the right, spots trees in the window , Heeeyyyy looky there is a tree!!!!, He then rushes over to the window and enthusiastically opens it and climbs onto the first branch. Cmon Summer In lightning speed, he is very high up the tree. Luke at me Summer cm'on up and see the birdies. HEEE HEEE HAAA HAAA WHOOOO HOOOOO !!!!
MEC 18 years ago
/ooc - does this mean gilbert has lost the game, since he left the house?
Aramous 18 years ago
MEC
/ooc - does this mean gilbert has lost the game, since he left the house?

/ooc where is it in the rules that we are not allowed to go out a window?
ROzbeans 18 years ago
(wtf, get back in the house??!!!!) :P
Mai 18 years ago
Summer watched Gilbert climb out the window. Shrugging, she hopped down off the bed. Climbing trees was just as fun to her and something her mother would probably still absolutely forbid.

Smiling, Summer climbed out the window and grabbed onto the first branch. She barely noticed Priscella wasn't around but then Cella seemed more scarce when Summer actually had people to play with. It just happened to be rare, Summer being an only child.

"We might be able to see my house from here!" Summer climbed higher hoping to catch up to Gilbert.
MEC 18 years ago
“I would like to present to you a unique challenge. You have all been invited to my home to participate in a game. A battle of wits, if you will. The rules are simple. All you have to do is spend a single night inside of my home.”
Mai 18 years ago
But does home include the whole estate? Certainly the trees are on it? If someone walked out on the balcony it wouldn't be considered leaving.
Aramous 18 years ago
Maewyn
But does home include the whole estate? Certainly the trees are on it? If someone walked out on the balcony it wouldn't be considered leaving.
Verileah 18 years ago
The Lawyer frowned at the document in front of him. Although he had spent hours combing through the contract, looking for loopholes and technicalities, it seemed there was something he missed. Sighing, he read over the clause one last time.

iii. The party agrees to remain within the confines of the four walls of the manor until such a time as the De’Lecti Estate relieves him...

Well, damned if he hadn’t slipped a little after all. The courtyard of the Manor was surrounded by four walls and as such fit within the contract’s description. While it was a technicality, and probably one he could have disputed, he decided to let it go, if for no other reason than because he knew quite well what had happened in that courtyard fifty years ago. Oh yes, the ghosts loved that part of the house just as much as any other.

The Lawyer chucked, amused.

/ooc Fair enough?
Aramous 18 years ago
/ooc fair enough. Thank You.
Mai 18 years ago
Danke
Aramous 18 years ago
He looks back in excitement, Are you cumin?
Mai 18 years ago
"Yep" Summer frowned in concentration trying to find the next good foot hold. "You're fast. Wait up!"

He was taller than her. Not fair! Summer wasn't going to let him out climb her though. She might be a girl but she was just as good at this. At least that was what she was telling herself between occasional glances at the ground.
Aramous 18 years ago
HEE HEE WHOOT WHOOT , HIII SUMMMEEERRRRR !!!, he sits waving frantically, looking down, at the new friend he has made.
Mai 18 years ago
Summer laughed at Gilbert waving at her and was glad he'd stopped long enough for her to catch up. She found a limb to sit on and wrapped one hand around the main trunk of the tree for support.

"I think you can see my house.. Its pretty far away though. This place is really big." Truth was she'd like to be able to see her home from here, wandering off and coming to this place seemed like a good idea at the time. Now she'd just like to see her parents again even if it meant sitting and do boring stuff like watching her mom's silly romance shows that made no sense to her. Summer silently promised she'd even be quiet through Everwood, Seventh Heaven or whatever else her mother happened to be watching.

She looked over at Gilbert. "Can you see where you live from here?"

((OOC: Going to get some sleep. Will be back in a bit. ))
Aramous 18 years ago
Gilbert suddenly looked sad, the memories of his mom he had just been reminded of.

I do not have a home..

a tear trickeld down his cheeck
Mai 18 years ago
"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you can stay here? Summer was going to be in trouble when she got home but maybe bringing home a friend would distract her parents. She doubted it but it might be worth a try.

"You could come visit me." she offered, though she frowned a moment. "Mom was cooking broccoli tonight though." Summer made a face and stuck out her tongue in order to express her feelings on the vegitable.

She started to climb back down the tree again and head back in the window.

"Come on, lets go see if they got that game working."