I have a theory.....

I have a theory. I believe that being related to one Mae/Mai and sharing a birthday with the other, that I am destined for greatness. Either that or I am DOOOMED. I suspect it is the later :P You can laugh, but they are taking over. Just wait, they will be coming for you next. One benefit though, when one of the more evil voices in my head speaks up I can blame it on Mae influence.

The above comments can also be translated to mean...Hi, my name is Rae. I like art and literature, and believe it is my solumn duty to irritate my big sister Mai whenever possible. Aside from that, I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Rikr 18 years ago
Hello, nice to meet ya!
Mai 18 years ago
The OTHER Mae did it!

's Rae

YAY!
ROzbeans 18 years ago
Hi Rae! I'm Mae! Not to be confused with Mae. =D But I'm the Mae you share your birthday with, much to Mae's dis...may. /slaps knee! Welcome and we're happy to have ya! Looking forward to RP'ing with ya and getting to know the lovely sister of the lovely Maewyn =D

Mai 18 years ago
*giggle snort* Mae-be we should add Maeya to the bunch, Miss Mae to further confuse the masses on which Mae we might be talking about.
ROzbeans 18 years ago
I was gonna ask Annalise if she wanted Maeya back here lol.
Guest 18 years ago
/snort You crazy bitches.

Hi, Rae! Your name is awfully close to Mae so I'm guessing you're going to start some trouble too. I'll surely help torment your sis though!
Mai 18 years ago
We could change it to Ryaala....
Guest 18 years ago
/stab j00!
Mai 18 years ago
*dies*
Guest 18 years ago
Hullo, and welcome aboard.
Temprah 18 years ago
Welcome! =)
Rae 18 years ago
Thank you for the very warm, and in some cases entertaining, welcome.
Sarah 18 years ago
Hello!

Welcome, welcome!
Xandare 18 years ago
Welcome aboard!
/lapdance
Temprah 18 years ago
*walks over when he's done* That's $20 bucks.. oh wait, you're new.. OK first one, it's on the house, any more we'll put on your tab.
immy 18 years ago
What if I want a lapdance from you Temprah?

Welcome Rae!
Xandare 18 years ago
well thats free, as long as I get to watch
Briare 18 years ago
wohoo someone to be *new with.

*huggles Rae and the Mae's and everyone else!