Elven Trio - work in progress

no, sir, i dont like it. may or may not finish this... but i figured you'd be amused by elves with mutant lobster claws for hands.

ROzbeans 17 years ago
I like how the WE and DE are coming out. Even in a sketch, you always get the DE's 'tude in there. I love the hint of her lips.
Wuznita 17 years ago
I like it, a lot.
Guest 17 years ago
What they said. I love how you established their personalities and the posing shows their differences well.
Temprah 17 years ago
I love the personality each already projects, but you need to make the drow's boobs bigger!! If the high elf has big breasts, the drow HAS to!! They are the sexier ones =)
KassyNaVerdis 17 years ago
pfft. boobies are great, there's no denying it. but in the dark and shadowy place that is my mind, drow have less boobage and more muscle tone than the other elven races. boobies wont keep them from getting offed by their fellows so they're not so important to a drow. being in shape, however, can mean the difference between life and a dagger in the back.

so in my mind they're more the build of olypmic gymnists or swimmers than certain boob-enhanced pop stars i could list.

this message brought to you by the letter A and the number 42.
Guest 17 years ago
I have to say, I think the drow is sexy as she is. Big boobage does not always = sexy, and in this drow's case she has plenty of attitude and sex appeal.
a few hours down the line...

Guest 17 years ago
The shading on the drow is just...wow!

Teach me how to color, please~
ROzbeans 17 years ago
Ryala
The shading on the drow is just...wow!

Teach me how to color, please~
kinda creepy with no face on the wood elf, i know... dont worry, it's getting there.

Mai 17 years ago
Looking awesome with the shading... though I'd say it was more creepy that she had nothing for the top part of her head.

The shine on the high elf looks excellent and the shading on the dark elf as well.
hair is a good thing. as are faces. yes.

and a close up before i added the wood elf's hair

Wuznita 17 years ago
Wow. I find freehand work very sexy. Nice work.
Guest 17 years ago
Lookin good! I think the wood elf's lips are a bit too close to the nose and the top of the drow's nose could be thinned out. All of their eyes seem a bit too far apart, but this seems to be a part of your style.
Gilae 17 years ago
See...until you made the woodelf a redhead with green eyes I was gonna say just take out the highelf altogether and it would be and Mae...woo woo for me and Mae!

It's beautiful though, truly!
ROzbeans 17 years ago
Bah the DE has white hair, Mae has black. SHE TAUNTS ME!
i have a thing for white hair, what can i say? i totally fried my pretty blondness once trying to get it to white.

as for the eyes too far apart... hm. i kinda see what you mean... i think im used to doing it like that cause it looks fine to me when its just a sketch or a more comic book style of coloring... with this more realistic painted look i guess it doesnt fit so well... like how anime eyes dont work so well with realistic coloring.

its something i'll have to work on in future pictures
Viriu 17 years ago
Wow, you caught the personalities/likenesses of each of the races just as I would imagine them I think. I cannot wait to see the finished product.
Viriu 16 years ago
Bump.

Kassy did you ever finish this one? /hopes
Viriu 16 years ago
Bump.

Kassy did you ever finish this one? /hopes