WOOT!!!!

i am finished with one of the pieces i will be gifting my secret person and i can't wait! last time i went gaga and posted "jyipxe" (my character) in different scenarios, this time i am going gaga with my secret person and make her a few to enjoy. how is everyone doing with their own secret persons? i know someone started doing his right at the very second roz sent out the names lol.

Eve 17 years ago
LoL I just got mine wrapped up last night, unless I decide to work on the other idea in my head. BTW Missy, I got the new Imagine FX, and unless I'm blind, I can't find joo anywhere in it You did say the January issue right?
RainfeatherPearl 17 years ago
no goober....december issue - you're a month behind sheeesh! spank joo!!!
Eve 17 years ago
Dammit all to hell I left that one at the store twice now! *shakes angry fist* I swear you said January! *cries* now I know it won't still be there if I go back next week *sigh*
Jetamio 17 years ago
I've done mine already, did it during EQ patch the other day hehe. It's a little different from my usual stuff, tried something new.

One day I will be able to do this fancy 3d stuff
Darsa 17 years ago
Mine has been a HUGE learning experience! I made a couple of tries that made me actually laugh out loud (it's okay, my husband already thinks I'm nutz), but I think I've almost got it... I hope
rixster 17 years ago
Been working solidly...ish on mine over the past few days - think I have put more thought into this image than most of anything else I have done for a long time..., fun fun fun... and maybe a little scary - just hope its going to be ok...
RainfeatherPearl 17 years ago
Eve;72314
Dammit all to hell I left that one at the store twice now! *shakes angry fist* I swear you said January! *cries* now I know it won't still be there if I go back next week *sigh*

naw silly, i posted it in my DA journal last month. roflmao i can just see you fishing through the pages over and over - too funny hon!

i really am excited about this exchange...two more to go for me lol.