Only in Texas...

Would you see a wedding cake like this...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/01/07/cake.irpt/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Den 16 years ago
So, is the torso the part they put in the freezer for their first anniversary?

I dunno...I think every woman should have the wedding they want, but just find this a bit over the top. Not to mention, isn't the groom supposed to be on top of the cake too? Wonder what this says about the actual marriage to come lol.
Mileron 16 years ago
Eh, you'd think something like that would be a Hollywood thing.
Den 16 years ago
Mileron;92220
Eh, you'd think something like that would be a Hollywood thing.

rly
tamaelia 16 years ago
I must have a gutter mind... cos if the groom was on top of that cake, wouldn't it be NSFW??
Eve 16 years ago
Can you imagine... you usually save the very top of the cake in your freezer to eat on your 1st anniversary... looking at that cake, I'd say that would be her head. Now picture someone coming to your house and going into the freezer for something, and seeing "your head" in there. I can imagine if you weren't home at the time, hubby would have some serious splaining to do LOL
Laschae 16 years ago
If I ever got married again I want one of those! Of course it would be like an 800 lb cake but it would last forever!
Rikr 16 years ago
That is just a ridiculous cake.
ROzbeans 16 years ago
That's not right. =x
Vishanti 16 years ago
I feel sorry for any relatives who had to eat... certain parts.
Laire 16 years ago
Anyone else get the impression her favorite phrase is "Bite Me" ?
Mileron 16 years ago
Den;92221
rly

rly

You'd t hink a Texan would have a gun or an armadillo or a Lone Star State thing.
ROzbeans 16 years ago
I had a girlfriend who's wedding cakes were total texas. One was a Texas AM bonfire (i shit you not) and a friggin armadillo.
Den 16 years ago
Mileron;92262
rly

You'd t hink a Texan would have a gun or an armadillo or a Lone Star State thing.

Bah - they just want everything bigger in Texas - doesn't matter what it is
Temprah 16 years ago
A bonfire? I believe it Roz.. those Aggies are freaking psycho loyal to their school. I'd say they drug the water or brainwash them but my Uncle graduated from there and he came out normal. Even lives in the heart of enemy territory... Austin. *snerk*
FyreGarnett 16 years ago
And I thought the wedding in Louisiana I saw pics of was insane - EVERYTHING in the wedding there was camo. Everything. Including the bride's dress. and the bridemaids dresses.
Vishanti 16 years ago
Temprah;92266
those Aggies are freaking psycho loyal to their school.
No worse than the Longhorns.
http://www.faticus.com/aggiehorn/
Xandare 16 years ago
I'd be the guy at the wedding to go all Highlander on that Cake
"There can be only one!" *Chop*
Merreck 16 years ago
I find it kinda creepy... a lifesize baked good replica of myself, no thanks.