Heya

I usually just hide in the corners but I figured I'd say hello and get it over with. :P I've seen quite a few of you on either the EQ2 boards or over at DA but I don't know anyone very well. I'm Beckah/Lillyanna over at EQ2 and I mostly played on Kithicor and the test server and Lillyanna-Windmane over at DA.

I've seen Tac messages pop up all over here after the kiss of winter contest from those of you I have on my watch list, but Kethaera mentioned that I should pop over and sign up. So..here I am!

I'm a stay at home mom, gamer chick and pretty much just tinkering with 3D renders because it's fun! I've only just gotten started with daz in the fall and I'm not very good, but it keeps me busy and my spending cash low! lol

I'll just sink back into the corner now! :P
:<3

Jetamio 15 years ago
Welcome to the Madhouse
Lessa 15 years ago
Welcome hun!

Dont be afraid to post your work, ask for tips tricks and critical comments ( CC)

We've all been there, starting out, so theres no reason to be shy.. I ask for help all of the time! Im still learning. And you really couldnt find better advice than you get here.
ROzbeans 15 years ago
Hi Lilly and welcome to TAC =D Definitely feel free to post your artwork and hang out with us in open chat. A lot of us are actually moms here, plus gamers, artists, and also writers, so you're welcome let your creative juices flow here. Looking forward to getting to know ya!

=)
Darsa 15 years ago
Okay, how many Lill's do we have now? 45894237? Okay, good

Nice to have you join us! I look forward to seeing some of the stuff you've done
Eve 15 years ago
Hey Lilly! Nice to have ya aboard over here
Lillyanna-Windmane 15 years ago
Nothin' wrong with 08203432 Lilly's if you ask me! *nod* If it gets too confusing just call me Beck.

Thanks for the welcome!
Lillaanya 15 years ago
I blame the name generator for EQ1 hehe.

Welcome!