Disney made one movie, and they've been tracing it ever since

Not even cool.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1906578

Darsa 13 years ago
Well now, that's interesting and I'm surprised that I never really noticed that.

Though I was kind of distracted by the ad on the side talking about Nut Shots being hard...
Eve 13 years ago
I'm with Darsa, surprised I never noticed any of that myself. Sad sad sad.
Onimi 13 years ago
wow, i never noticed that!
ROzbeans 13 years ago
Hey they use what works!
Den 13 years ago
How many feature length cartoons have been created by Disney? So they cut corners on a couple with a couple borrowed scenes. From what I can see they were filler scenes anyway, so BFD.
A mountain out of a molehill.
Lessa 13 years ago
I bet there are a heck of a lot more like that, they only showed a handful of movies.. Aristocats and Robin hood and Jungle Book were made within years of each other.. and they seemed to have the most of it.. almost makes me want to go watch them again so I can see what else they did.
ROzbeans 13 years ago
I noticed the ending of Beauty and the Beast was like all the other princess stories, but I thought that was just a homage to the old school disney films.
Den 13 years ago
I guess it all just doesn't mean that much to me. I doubt kids are going to feel slighted by it, or even notice it, and while I have my favorite Disney cartoons, I don't put them in the same category as live action films...so as long as the bulk of the stories are unique...

Even with the ballroom scene in Sleeping Beauty vs Beauty and the Beast...the stories are very different. Ever watch people waltz? Don't they all pretty much look the same?

/shrug
Vulash 13 years ago
I only see one mountain here - most people are just commenting/discussing.

At any rate - I think its a bit sad because we're talking movies that bring in money on the scale of epic filmed movies, but with far less cost attached already - so I feel that they could go a little extra to give original content each time. Disney movies are some of my favorites.
Kels 13 years ago
Yeah, but they had the same artists, they were using the same formula. It does't matter that much to me, honestly. I thought it was neat. My husband actally had mentioned that to me in the past. He was a mathmatician and engineer and picked up on some of the patterns.

It's like romance stories. They have the same pattern. Oh, and also.. the cartoons were unknown back then? So why not use some of the same scenes to save some money?
Vulash 13 years ago
That's a good point if its all the older ones
Jetamio 13 years ago
Lion King ftw ~
Vex 13 years ago
look up kimba the white lion.

lion king is a 100% rip from it.