Some drawings I did in college ...

Hope these aren't too big

--

--

--

--

--

These were for beginning drawing. My composition skills weren't too hot, and I ended up with a D in the class cuz it was at 8 am and I like to sleep lol

ROzbeans 17 years ago
Dork you got a D? /bonk These are damn good though. I dont want to know what the nail is sticking in, do i?
Guest 17 years ago
I think these look good. You'd probably laugh at my shading assignment for my perspective class that I did the other day.
Guest 17 years ago
I cant believe the dork gave you a D. Was it a beginner course for high school or college? Not that it would matter much, but maybe slightly. High school, theres no F'ing way he should have given you a D for those. I did way worse and scored higher. I took four years of art in high school and our teacher was tough, but I dont think he was stupid. This dude obviously was. You did exceptionally well for a beginner class.
ROzbeans 17 years ago
She got the D because she's a booger head and slept in. TARDY!!!!
Rasberry 17 years ago
Yeah, sleeping in is the main reason it took me 6 years to graduate. Technically he was supposed to fail me due to the amount of class I missed, but he was nice about it and gave me a D lol

The grades I got for the actual assignments were mostly B's I think... though I know the rock got me an A for some reason. Not sure why though. He never explained how he graded, just wrote a letter on the back of your work.