i drew something...I SWEAR! - WTB strong C/C

version 2:

version 3: (added a texture layer and fussed with shading around the eye and on the eyeball - I think it looks kinda dirty now =/ )

All with my wacom. I'm kinda proud.

Rasberry 17 years ago
Oooh, I like the eye!

It has a comforting "Don't worry, everything's going to be okay" kind of look to it... either that or it's an "Okay, who stole my cupcake??" kind of look...

I haven't decided.
ROzbeans 17 years ago
Eyelashes scared me so I didnt try to put those in. Kinda proud of the shading but I couldnt even begin to draw a nose so that's all I could come up with. I figure i'll gradually expand the area hehe.
ROzbeans 17 years ago
Added more shadows, highlights, eyelashes and made it into my sig =D
ROzbeans 17 years ago
Gimme your best c/c please. Only way I'm gonna learn. =)
Laney 17 years ago
Nice Mae!

I think I could use some more highlights, maybe even a smallish black ring around it, so it looks more "eye-ish"

With how the rest of her face is, I would say that it's too level. Maybe bring the inner corner down a bit? I don't know, I might not even be explaining it right.

Love this new stuff you're cranking out, way to go motivator!
KassyNaVerdis 17 years ago
I like this. c/c Ive got for ya: people tend to have lashes on the bottom of the eye, as well as the top... though who knows, maybe elves dont. hm.... also that the iris tends to have a darker border, but that's just me being picky. Also, stronger reflections of the lighting could be good... not huge or overly bright, but something a little more noticable.

Very good work. *hug*
cel 17 years ago
Woo I think that looks great for a first shot darlin

I too think a bit of a dark rim around the iris might be nice, maybe add some spokes in the iris as well, as you have a pretty close shot of the eye.

Use deep grays/violets as opposed to black to build up the makeup, and lashes...can be more forgiving and you can lighten/darken areas as you see fit.

I really like the orientation of it, can't wait to see it with text Roz