Let it begin.

Here’s the thing…death by biological weapon is pretty messy. That being said, it wasn’t the route they had planned on taking, at least, not during their game. They had agreed on this mutually and almost without discussion.

The subjects of their experiment did the natural thing – meaning gathering in the lobby of the large bank, clinging to one another with tear stained faces of terror. Oh, there were a few that were blank with despair and the usual suspicious eyes, but mostly it was fear that captivated them, causing them to mill about the lobby like cattle. Lucifer stood in the middle next to his counterpart with puckered lips and deep thought. His first words were a necessary decree that the dark Lord was going to insist on.

‘I’m not going to refer to you as ‘My Liege’ or ‘God Almighty’ through this whole thing.’

‘Fine, only if I get to call you Luc.’

Lucifer sighed. ‘Whatever.’

‘How’s…Alexander? Noble and…Greek?’

‘I was thinking of Joe,’ Lucifer replied with a smug smile.

‘Alex it is.’

Lucifer looked up at the ceiling and crossed his arms. ‘Let’s do this already. Split it up, down the middle? ‘

‘Alex’ shrugged and just as Luc began to pick, he reached out with a hand and stopped him, although careful not to touch his opposite's arm. ‘Wait, I have a better idea.’

‘Does a better idea mean stacked in your favor?’ Lucifer asked with not a little sarcasm.

‘No, let’s at least make this interesting.’

Pointing a finger, Alex insignificant gesture cause a momentary pause in time, freezing the scared occupants of the US Bank building mid sob.

‘I’ll pick…them.’ Several humans glowed slightly with a soft luminescent shine. Then with a shrug, he turned back to Luc and smiled.

‘What,’ Luc asked with a furrowed brow. ‘I can take the rest?’

‘Sure.’

‘The catch?’ Lucifer was not stupid.

Tucking his hands into his slack pockets, Alex rolled on the balls of his feet with a glorious smile. ‘I’ll even let you make a couple special. What about…one that can save and one that can…talk to you? That fair?’

Lucifer watched with untrusting eyes. ‘The catch,’ he repeated.

‘Mine know who they are. Yours…don’t.’

‘I knew it.’

‘That’s fair and balanced…for the most part.’

‘Fine. Choose then.’

Everyone should have their roles. If you have questions, please let ME know. If you have a title role and either can't remember or have no idea what you're suppose to do, contact ME. Once you are dead, you CANNOT speak or post anywhere except the ghost thread which I will start once we get to killing. You especially CANNOT REVEAL YOUR ROLE or I'll think you're a total douche for ruining the game.

Have fun =D First kill and vote tomorrow night, then all voting will be need to be posted by 9AM the following morning, because I'm not going to stay up until Midnight pacific time. So there.

Vulash 13 years ago
We can still lie about our role on the boards if we are alive though right? As long as we don't show the PM or something else I haven't thought of to remove all doubt?
ROzbeans 13 years ago
Oh yeah, if you're alive - you can do whatever or say whatever you want to stay alive. Dead - no, keep it zipped!
pharren 13 years ago
Um... isn't there going to be a throwaway character that gets killed so we have some clues? Or is that what you mean by "first kill and vote tomorrow night"?
Wystro 13 years ago
I'm scared...and excited! I can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
ROzbeans 13 years ago
Well yeah, throwaway kill first thing in the morning.
ShutUpSara 13 years ago
It's morning now! >.<
ROzbeans 13 years ago
It's up! Kills will be in after 9am, as soon as I get all the SKIDS and drink some coffay!