Hello from me

This forum is set up differently than others I have been in so it took me a while to find just where all these other “Hello“ threads were posted.

For those that don’t know me, and that’s likely quite a few, I’m known as MrE1967 on Deviant Art. My Ewokzombie name is what I use everywhere else (mostly) and may use it on DA starting January with a page I created a few years ago just for my digital art.

I pretty much just joined this site to try out the Wet Work Exchange but may linger around here like the “seasonal cold” I have now; long lasting and hard to get rid off. Lol.

I’ve seen these TAC Exchanges for some time on DA and decided this time I would give it a tryout. Hopefully my picture of who I do will turn out as good as I plan it to look.

Ok about me….

Interests:
-I’m into digital art, photography and writing and of course video games.
My art, writing and photography is maybe so-so at best but I critique myself harsher than I would others.

-Favorite genre of music: rock mainly, but I branch out to most types.

-Favorite Groups: Cheap Trick, Rob Zombie, KMFDM, Iron Maiden and a ton others…

-Favorite genre of films: Sci-Fi and Horror (always best when they are mixed of course).

-Favorite films: The Thing (John Carpenter’s), Alien, Resident Evil, Tremors, and again dozens others that would take to long to list.

-Favorite TV shows: Doctor Who (old and new series) CSI, NCIS, Clone Wars, Supernatural.

-Favorite Anime: Bleach, Death Note, Dirty Pair, Naruto.

-Favorite artists: Boris Vallejo, Julie Bell, H.R. Giger

In December ’08 I was backstabbed by someone I considered a longtime friend and his best new bud after they used something I said to myself and was fired from my job I had for 17 years. As a result I have become more colder as a person when it comes to other people. So if I seem a bit cold or even short tempered to anyone its because of this and not what you may have said.

pharren 13 years ago
Hello from me
Eve 13 years ago
Hey hon, welcome to our corner of madness
Jetamio 13 years ago
The Thing (John Carpenter’s

This film still gives me nightmares to this day and I haven't seen it in over 20 years. I'd rather watch the whole Alien series (which is another nightmare giver) than watch that film again.

And yes, I am a wuss Welcome to TAC
Gongaa 13 years ago
Hello Ewokzombie (MrE1967)!

Before we go any further here, I'm going to have to ask you to answer a couple of questions so we can kind of get a reading on who you are.

1) Have you ever been abducted by aliens?
2) Have you ever been attacked by ghosts?
3) Have you ever been abducted by ghosts posing as aliens?
4) If you were abducted by what you thought were either aliens or ghosts posing as aliens, only to find out that your kidnapper was actually yourself having traveled back in time from the future posing as either an alien or a ghost posing as an alien, would you have sex with yourself?

Thanks, and welcome!

Sincerely,
Gongaa (a.k.a. Gongaa)
pharren 13 years ago
5.) How do you feel about candy corn?
Kelefane 13 years ago
6) Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Wystro 13 years ago
Glad to have you on board! Anyone who likes John Carpenter movies possesses sterling character as far as I'm concerned.

Don't worry about the odd questions -- a few of these people may not be around for too much longer...

*glances at Gongaa*
Gongaa 13 years ago
Wystro;101780
*glances at Gongaa*

What exactly are you getting at, sir?

*makes quick escape on foot scooter*
Ewokzombie (MrE1967) 13 years ago
Thanks for all the welcome comments.

1) Have you ever been abducted by aliens?
- Not that I recall but I have I have a lot of moments that seem to be missing in my memory.

2) Have you ever been attacked by ghosts?
- Not recently, they know better than to pick a fight with me.

3) Have you ever been abducted by ghosts posing as aliens?
- Is this Tuesday?

4) If you were abducted by what you thought were either aliens or ghosts posing as aliens, only to find out that your kidnapper was actually yourself having traveled back in time from the future posing as either an alien or a ghost posing as an alien, would you have sex with yourself?
- Um, no. If I was going to travel back in time to have sex with anyone it sure wouldn’t be with my younger self…

5.) How do you feel about candy corn?
- Its candy corn, what not to like?

6) Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
- I refuse to answer this on the grounds that it may incriminate my future self posing as the ghost posing as an alien who actually was an alien ghost overlord posing as my self…

@ Jetamio
-I guess they are either doing a reboot, a sequel or a prequel of The Thing that is coming out next year. I had always wanted to try and do a Frankenstein like attempt to create the thing that you saw at the end of the film. At least there are Alien ready poser/DAZ Studio critters to use.

@ Wystro
- You cant go wrong with John Carpenter. Even his worst films are 20 times better than most films you get at theaters now days.