Hellooooo!!!

Remember me? Thank you for keeping sending me emails with the happenings around here. I don't do art any more. Instead I have turned to writing. But I miss those days when I did. Just not enough time in my life to do everything. HOW IS EVERYONE?

ROzbeans 13 years ago
Zindi! Holy smokes how are you?! Good to hear from you but why no more art? I was just looking at my Maelarya stuff from you on ns yesterday. Awesome you're a writer now. Where are you writing at online?
Eve 13 years ago
Zindi! I remembers too See your sigs on EQ2 boards now and then. Still playing on Test?
ROzbeans 13 years ago
Oh snap, I clicked your sig and saw your blog for your book! Congratulations!!!
Vex 13 years ago
oooo hi you! All sorts of published ??! Thats so exciting!
Kelefane 13 years ago
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Gongaa 13 years ago
Kelefane;102839
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o
o
oo
ooo
ooooo
oooooooo
ooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
pharren 13 years ago
If you rotate those Os 90° CCW you get the perfect equalizer settings for watching "The Lion King" on Laserdisc.