Series Poll

Let's read a happy series together! Once we pick something out we can all work out how we want to discuss this dealie .

Geeii 16 years ago
omg omg omg omg

Incarnations of Immortality for the win.

Granted, there are more vibrant worlds out there or more exotic descriptions. BUT, it is a refreshing change of pace from other sci-fi fantasy. It gives you something to think about. AND IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN THE XARN SERIES.

That was in caps cause I care.

LETS DO THIS. LEEEEROY JENKINS!
ROzbeans 16 years ago
I picked Dune but excited about any of them =)
Temprah 16 years ago
Rowan!
Guest 16 years ago
Rowan~~
Nastirith 16 years ago
Geeii
omg omg omg omg

Incarnations of Immortality for the win.

Granted, there are more vibrant worlds out there or more exotic descriptions. BUT, it is a refreshing change of pace from other sci-fi fantasy. It gives you something to think about. AND IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN THE XARN SERIES.

That was in caps cause I care.

LETS DO THIS. LEEEEROY JENKINS!

Xanth, not Xarn.
Xandare 16 years ago
Dune!

Incarnations is alright too..
Xandare 16 years ago
Dune!

Incarnations is alright too..
telloran 16 years ago
I've heard good stuff about the Dune series, but considering how much I despise the movie I don't know if I could bring myself to read the books, no matter how good they might be, hehe.
telloran 16 years ago
I've heard good stuff about the Dune series, but considering how much I despise the movie I don't know if I could bring myself to read the books, no matter how good they might be, hehe.
ROzbeans 16 years ago
The movie is nothing like the book. The first one i couldn't even put down. Definitely read it.
Guest 16 years ago
Is the SciFi series close?
ROzbeans 16 years ago
Ryala
Is the SciFi series close?

I doubt it, the book club has been put on the back burner while we have the mafia and other stuff going on.
Guest 16 years ago
No, LOL...I meant the SciFi Channel. =/