Hi I'm new here

Hi Everyone,

I saw this website on renderosity.com so I thought i'd take a look around and see what its all about.
I first got interested in digital art when I was 15. I dabbled in photo manipulation and have stuck with it ever since. As time went on and my skills progressed I decided to move onto software like Poser. This was much to my partners' influence.

Am I an artist? Well... I wouldn't call myself an artist, but more so a hobbyist that dabbles from time to time and occasionally creates something half decent that people like.

As I started working in Poser more, I started submitting my artwork to sites like Renderosity, art zone,dream slayer artworks, render-spice and many more. Doing this got my artwork seen and exposed, and a year or so on I have had the great opportunity to work with fellow photographers, artists and the odd magazine.

I have been lucky enough to be featured in parable visions magazine and project eve magazine and will be featured in Art and Prose Magazine in a join interview with my partner Michael for issue 002.

Alongside all of this I have had the opportunity to work with a very talented American photographer, Toria Tyler(best). This allowed me to reawaken my love for photo manipulation by combining her photography with my digital works. I will also be working with Toria in the near future. I have just started working for Club LightHouse Publishing as a boocover artist, and also run my own publishing company called FW Publishing.

People who have influenced me? First of all would have to be my partner Michael. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have started using Poser, and wouldn't be on the path its taking me now. He's offered me alot of support and has been very patient with me throughout all the tantrums... Of course artists who have influenced my work are Luis Royo, Jonathan Earl Bowser, Julie Bell, Larry Elmore, H.R Giger, Dorian Cleavenger, and well the list goes on.....

Its nice to meet you all!

Anna

le

tamaelia 16 years ago
Gday and welcome to the crayon box! It's always nice to have new people to play with.

LillianaSapphire 16 years ago
thanks
Wystro 16 years ago
Welcome to TAC! The first piece that you've put up is lovely, and I hope to see many more.
thank you and thanks for the warm welcome!
ROzbeans 16 years ago
Hello Lilliana! Thanks for registering and hanging out with us. You're more than welcomed to post any type of medium and we look forward to seeing more of your work!!! =D
Adiene 16 years ago
*huggles Anna
ROzbeans 16 years ago
Now I know why your name is familiar. MistressWit just featured you in her news article this last week, I think. You do beautiful artwork!
Lessa 16 years ago
*waves* welcome!
Sartori 16 years ago
Welcome! Your work is very nice, I look forward to seeing more of it!
Verileah 16 years ago
*bites*

Welcome to TAC!
Aww thanks for the welcome guys. Hehe, so i see my name gets around.... not that i'm an art or community whore or anything lol
Rikr 16 years ago
hello there looking forward to seeing your work!
Hi thank you for the kind welcome.