Doh, Immy was kind enough to point out that we only have a character info thread, not a sign up thread. I think Ryala meant for it to be both but I'm putting this here as a separate reminder =)

We're starting our first trade here at TAC.com and its just a little meet and greet style thing. No competition, all art mediums are welcomed and everyone is encouraged to participate.

A lot of us can't draw, myself included and we have some newer artists here as well so if you feel you're not prepared or ready for something like that, honestly you wont be judged by 'how good' your piece is. That's not what this is about. This is to encourage EVERYONE to try their hand at art. No high expectations so just have fun =)

Be sure to put your toon info in the stickied 'Character reference thread' if you sign up. Just post here if you're going to play =)

Looking forward to seeing everyone's art!

Edit by Ryala: Unstickied to point people to the new thread~

Sunbur 19 years ago
BOO! Count me in!
Gilae 19 years ago
I'm in. Do we have due dates? When is the last time you can sign up and when do we turn in the piece?
ROzbeans 19 years ago
I'll lock the sign up thread in 1 week, the we'll set the turns approxmiately 2 weeks from then. I dont have a calendar in front of me so whatever 3 weeks from today is. :P
Vex 19 years ago
Sarah 19 years ago
um...duh.

Oh hey where's the bathroom in this place?

*wonders off*
Guest 19 years ago
Actually, I intended to only have a character info thread for the time being until I could work out the details of the first exchange.
ROzbeans 19 years ago
Ryala
Actually, I intended to only have a character info thread for the time being until I could work out the details of the first exchange.

Welp, my turn in date was tentative then. Those interested can sign up here that they want to do the first exchange, but we still need people to put up their toon info =D
Laney 19 years ago
sign me up!
immy 19 years ago
If there is even a small chance I can put Ryala in pink, sign me up.
Guest 19 years ago
/looks for a dagger
immy 19 years ago
de
Guest 19 years ago
New sign-up thread with rules and stuffs here - http://www.theangrycrayon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1149

Sorry to make people repost, but you know you wanted an excuse to up your post counts anyway.
ROzbeans 19 years ago
HAHA my bad, follow Ry's directions, locking this up.