The Beginning of the End

Lessa 13 years ago
yay!
Roguegoddess 13 years ago
*can't wait*
McAfee2000 13 years ago
Good God I finally found the link to this - YAHH sounds like fun
ROzbeans 13 years ago
Hehe sorry about that - just sending out notices. More information will come on the day I open sign ups. Story included!
Kethaera 13 years ago
Woot!!
Lillyanna-Windmane 13 years ago
Seems like fun! I'm not really a sci-fi girl, but I do have some stuff stored away! hehe
McAfee2000 13 years ago
Darn it - me want to make image
ROzbeans 13 years ago
What everyone did the last sci fi event was create images of their person, so once I open the sign ups and the scenario is out there, feel free to create images for your person. =)
Jetamio 13 years ago
Hmmm, I don't have any sci fi stuff, will have to check the budget before I know if I can sign up for this or not lol.
Lessa 13 years ago
Aery Soul has some freebie sci fi ish stuff in their freebies section too hun, and Im sure theres other stuff in other places as well

Parrot Dolphin did this one as well, which i think might be part of the outfit roz used in one of her promos
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=48442
Verileah 13 years ago
Also it should be noted that these exchanges are not just 3-D .
ROzbeans 13 years ago
They are never just 3D. So feel free to do screenshot art, freehand, pixel dolls, vectoring...whatever you normally do or want to try!
Lillyanna-Windmane 13 years ago
I didn't think I could get into this, but I even managed to make a picture of my chicky! lol The whole sci-fi world is actually rather "new" to me though. I love my share of movies, but I've never done any arts.

This shall be both a learning experience and a lot of fun! I can't wait now!
quiarrah 13 years ago
I always wanted to do a rendition of "Seven of Nine from Star Trek TNG. .. . .Now I can! Will start working on her asap!
ROzbeans 13 years ago

TURN INS WILL BE
NOVEMBER 16TH
Jetamio 13 years ago
7 of 9 is hot.

Being as I just earned $400 in one weekend, I think my budget will allow me the suit I want Now I just gotta think up a character.
Jetamio 13 years ago
Yeah I'm not going to be able to join in this one Work is too unpredictable atm for me to commit to something with a deadline right now lol. It's all my own fault for being too damned good at my job!
ROzbeans 13 years ago
The turn in is in November though ?
Kethaera 13 years ago
You also can just be creative with the stuff you already have, you don't have to specifically buy Sci-Fi stuff. For instance, my girl has a bionic hand, and I used the glove from Novarien's Holy which was free in the Deviant Bundle, turned off the spikes and the forearm part, and used a silver shader on the skin of the hand underneath where the holes from the spikes show through to skin. Voila! Insta-techy hand! For a lab coat, I used the coat from Reiver, which is a $1.99 PC club item at DAZ, and colored it white. I created a lab out of bits and pieces of free stuff from Stonemason, Joe Kurz, The Dystopia Team, etc. Most of it was found through the Renderosity Free Stuff. I spent no money on my piece at all, it was all freebies and re-purposed stuff I had lying around.
ROzbeans 13 years ago
Right and she doesn't HAVE to be cyborg. I hope the event doesn't deter people due to costs - I'd never want to encourage people to spend $$$ just to participate.