Angels & Demons - Thank You, Love You, You're Awesome Thread!

I don't know if we're allowd to comment here, so if not, move me please lol BUT... I just had to thank Wystro publicly after sending a PM. I love her. You did a great job, and how hard you worked definitely shines through. I can't say enough, thank you will have to do!
(unfortunately when I try to put in the sig, it keeps taking me to forum subscriptions lol I will try again later!)

I can't get my sig to work for some reason, still. I did the upload, I did the insert, I did the preview, and save, but it's still not here? Any ideas?

Wystro 12 years ago
Someone usually makes a "Thank You" thread, but I'll take a thank you wherever it comes! I really enjoyed making Myraan's portrait. And since you were one of the few RPers playing that game, I was doubly happy to have your name =)
KaAnna 12 years ago
Here's the thank you thread! Figured the mods are a bit busy, so here we go!

Vaia! It's funny, because I had you too! The colors are amazing, I especially love the expression on her face in the signature! She's brilliant! Thank you so much!!
Vaia 12 years ago
I'm so glad you like her! She was a blast to work on!

And Orchid is GORGEOUS!!! I was waiting for an event like this so I could throw Orchid in the mix. I absolutely love seeing what other people do with her, and your rendition was just fantastic! Thank you!! (((HUGS)))
Tori B 12 years ago
Laschae, thank you so much! She's absolutely beautiful. I love the black and red. It's perfect!
Laschae 12 years ago
You're welcome Everyone has done a fantastic job!
ROzbeans 12 years ago
Hey sorry guys. I'm still in Cali so posting has been hard with an itouch and iffy wireless. Thanks for turning in on time, they all look amazing!
Ksagag 12 years ago
Dia!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! She's so pretty! I love the sad expression in her eyes, it's perfect! You did an awesome job capturing her! I love everything!
Jetamio 12 years ago
I think I just fell in love with Orchid. Damn she's hot!

They are all very good, I wish I hadn't had to move in the middle of it all Still, there is always next time!
KaAnna 12 years ago
Jetamio;100363
I think I just fell in love with Orchid. Damn she's hot!

They are all very good, I wish I hadn't had to move in the middle of it all Still, there is always next time!

Vaia has a lovely character. Easy to work with.

I hope you can join us next time, indeed!
Laschae 12 years ago
Thank you Ksagag! Macy looks awesome Love her big eyes
Ksagag 12 years ago
I am so glad you like her! She was very fun to work with!
Lessa 12 years ago
awesome work guys! I was and am pretty disappointed I didnt get to sign in on this one. Can't wait til the next!
Dia 12 years ago
I know I pm'd you but I'll say it again publicly, Thank you Darsa! I love the attitude in it!

You welcome Ksagag, I'm glad you like her!
Wystro 12 years ago
OMG Kilandra! Thank you so much! I'm really touched that you did this for me, and he looks wonderful! You are so awesome =D
ROzbeans 12 years ago
Wystro I'm so sorry your person didn't turn in on time. I have a note to her to see what happened. Thank you Kilandra for taking the time to make something for him.

whew, man it's nice to be home and to finally post all normal. I'm sorry for any hiccups, confusion, or delays guys.
Kilandra 12 years ago
you know what is kind of annoying? when I do my fonts on my things, they aren'ta ll jagged like they are once I save them. any ideas as to why? I am not shrinking the pic at all, I do them in the size I finish them in. I wish my fonts looked as nice as you alls

and I had fun trying out Wystro's character. Don't do guys very often.
ROzbeans 12 years ago
Hrmm, how are you saving them? jpeg or gif?
Kilandra 12 years ago
jpg
ROzbeans 12 years ago
What program are you using?

Also I have my fonts set to 'anti-alias sharp'. Right click and check what yours is set to.
Kilandra 12 years ago
WOOT! thank you Roz!!! *hugs*
Okay, I'll stop hijacking the thread now lol

Wystro, here!